Hospital Use PP SMS / SS Non woven Polypropylene Fabric for
Disposable Face Mask
PP SS nonwoven fabric
Material:100 % Polypropylene;
Width:100mm-1800mm(can be cut)
Color:White or customized
- Antibaterial wet towels,wet wipes;
- Wet towels used in hotel,restaurants;
- Wet towels used in furniture;
- Electrical appliance towels,wipes;
- Medical wipes,alcohol swab,medical wiping fabric;
- Soft rolls,cosmtic rolls,pad;
- Pet towels,cleaning wipes,
- Household wiping fabric ;
- Feminine towels;
- Mop towels,household wipe cloth;
- Vice face film, eye film, nose film, hand film, feet film;
- Vice discharge makeup cotton, make up cotton;
- Skin clean towel, beauty took towels.
100% Polypropylene SS non woven Fabrics
We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific
needs and requirements
Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK
also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is
For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other
packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other
FOB, CIF & CFR
30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T or L/C
Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials
If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related
products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. Good quality & Favorable Price:
* We specialize in nonwoven fabric industry more
than 10 years.
* Our products are sell to all over the world.
* Nonwoven fabric product are widely used,
* Eco-friendly, Health ,Harmless.
* Free sample before order is OK after price
* Large quantity and long-time business
relationship can have our favorable discount.
* 24-hour inquiry service.
* Newsletters with product updates.
* Products customization: We accept customer's design