ISO9809-3 Standard China 2L-80L150bar Seamless Steel Helium
The gas industry relies heavily on cylinders to store and transport
High-pressure gas cylinders – for oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen,
argon, helium, air etc
Manufacture Standard for our oxygen cylinders: GB5099, ISO9809.
The raw material is Seamless Steel Pipe.
Our Seamless Steel Helium Cylinders are mainly produced conformity
with Standard GB5099, ISO9809 and EN1964. The raw material is
either Seamless Steel Pipe or Steel Billet.
Our Seamless Steel Gas Cylinders can be widely used in many fields,
such as industry, medical equipment, fire protection and scientific
research, for storage and transport of permanent gases and high
pressure liquefied gases, such as Oxygen Gas, Carbon Dioxide Gas,
Argon Gas, Nitrogen Gas, Helium Gas, Carbon Monoxide Gas, SF6 Gas,
N2O gas, Air, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: Nude Packing with upper and lower protection net or nylon
bag for Helium Cylinder .
Delivery time: Within 30 days after the receipt of deposit.
Payment term: 30% T/T deposit, 70% T/T against B/L copy. Or 100%
Irrevocable L/C at sight.
Helium Cylinder Production Flow
1. What is the capacity of the helium cylinder you can provide?
From 2.5Liter to 52Liter helium cylinder
2. What's your helium cylinder manufacture standard?
GB5099, ISO9809-1, ISO9809-3
3. What's your MOQ?
Usually our MOQ is 100pcs cylinders.
4. What's your packing method?
Each cylinder with upper and lower protection plastic nets, or
packed by half pp bag
5. What's your delivery time for gas cylinder?
Usually within 25 days after the receipt of confirmed order.
6. What's your payment term?
40% T/T deposit, 60% T/T against B/L copy or 100% Irrevocable L/C
7. Is there any cautions to use gas cylinders?
1) The use and testing of gas cylinder shall be subject to “Safety
inspection regulations for gas cylinders” issued by State Bureau of
Quality and Technical Supervision. 2) The gas cylinder shall away
from heat and sunlight exposure. The distance from fire should be
no less than 10 meter. And it is prohibited to hit the cylinders.
3) It is prohibited to use fire to heat the valve if it was frozen.
4) The nozzle of the gas cylinder was strictly prohibited from oil
contamination 5) The gas in the cylinder cannot be entirely
exhausted, it would be better to remain not less than 0.040 MPa
residual pressure 6) The filling pressure of gas cylinder cannot
exceed the prescribed pressure.
1. Reply your enquiry in 24 working hour.
2. Oxygen Cylinder Color could be painted according to customer's
3. Valve of Oxygen Cylinder could be changed according to
4. Customer name could be engraved or painted on Oxygen Cylinder.
Mobile: 0086 13730919161 (whatsapp, wechat, etc.)