PASSIVE RS232<=>RS485 CONVERTER (IGV-RS485)
The IGV-RS485 is a high performance multi-function bi-directional RS232<=>RS485
interface converter, widely use in surveillance system, attendance checking system and
IC card tolling system.
1. Bi-directional RS232<=>RS485 converter, bi-directional
transmission of half-duplex data
2. Up to 1200 meters communication distance, 0-115200BPS
3. Passive converter without external power supply
4. Static resistant and thunder proof design
PASSIVE RS232<=>RS485 CONVERTER (IGV-RS485) Picture:
1. Communication distance: over 1200 meters
2. Transmission speed:0-115200BPS
3. Operating temperature: -10 ℃ ~70 ℃
1. The terminal "GND"&"+5V"is external power supply port to
input DC5V power for more RS485 devices.
2. (A, B) is RS485 signal output port which is to connect RS485
devices, such as decoder, alarm box, attendance checking machine,
entrance guard machine, etc.
3. Only one 120Ω resistor can be connected in parallel at farthest
RS485 device in RS485 output circuit.
4. Use twist pair cable for correct connection per RS485
communication standard, otherwise the communication distance will
be shorten significantly if using parallel cable.
RS232 to RS485 Converter has been presented above, want more similar products, please click
RS232 to RS485 Converter.
Our RS232 to RS485 Converter is good in quality and competitive in
price. We manufacture RS232 to RS485 Converter and supply OEM, ODM
service according to your requirement.
If you want more detailed information of this product or related
problems, please contact with us, we will reply as soon as possible
(general in 24 hours).