0.07% Max Sulphur Content Carburetant , Graphite Petroleum Coke
Packing: 1mt plastic woven bag or 25kgs small plastic woven bag into 1mts
plastic woven bag.
Size: 0.2-1mm or customized.
Payment: T/T before shipment or L/C as sight.
Inspection: Mill Certificate of Inspection, SGS Certificate or any other
Certificate issued by acknowledged third party inspection.
Graphitized Petroleum Coke(GPC) is the additional additive to
increase carbon content in steelmaking, foundry, iron casting and
Graphitized Petroleum Coke(GPC) is made from pet coke calcined in
the electrical arc furnace under the high temperature of 2600-2700
degree centigrade, the arrangement of carbon atom shows microscopic
sates of graphite, the graphitization of pet coke can reduce the
impurities of it, improve the carbon content and reduce the sulfur
in the pet coke.
- GPC mainly used in high carbon steelmaking to add the carbon
content in steel due to its high quality with few impurities.
- To add GPC in foundry process can greatly increase the consumption
of steel scrap, reduce the consumption of pig iron, or don’t even
use pig iron. It can also greatly reduce the impurities in the pig
iron and castings costs.
- Used as a raw material in the production of graphite products;
- Used as the basic raw material in manufacture of graphite
- Used as refractory materials;
1. We share favourable electric charge and we've got best raw
materials of pet coke to produce GPC for our company loacated in
Nothwest of China and government dept. provides favourable electric
2. The raw materials of pet coke to producing GPC is loacted in
Nothwest of China;
3. We have abundant experience in smelting high quality of GPC for
we are expert in smelting industry;
4. We are professional in doing international trade for many years.