This is our most recently consumer electronic,One of the real
pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of
compact size,and have multi-function,The DIGITAL PEN is a new
electronic product for the home.It is a tubular imaging system
consisting of an optical lens, an image sensor, an illumination
mechanism, and an image transfer control circuit connected to a
computer. You can display the images captured by the DIGITAL PEN on
the computer screen, store them on the computer, print them, or
send them over the Internet.
As a USB microscope, it can magnify stamps, coins, antiques,
insects, electric circuits, machines, fabrics, food, decorations,
etc. and can also help visually impaired patients magnify small
text for reading.
As a USB endoscope,can see some corners etc.....
Before installation and use of this product, please read the
instructions in this manual to ensure its correct use.
Before using this product, please carefully read the following
1. The socket that the computer is plugged in must be properly
grounded, as the computer supplies power to this product. If in any
doubt, please have a professional electrician check and verify the
grounding to ensure safety.
2. Never use this product in stormy weather.
3. This product contains delicate and precision components. Be
gentle when using it and avoid harsh handling or excessive force
that may cause damage to the product.
4. The temperature of the handle increases slightly during use and
it feels a little warm. This is normal. If the product is
overheated and hot to the touch,immediately cut off the power and
contact us for repair.
5. Never leave the product on unattended. Unplug from the USB port
6. Do not disassemble this product. Disassembling this product will
result in irreparable damage.. In case of any difficulties in using
the product, please contact us.
7. This product may only be used by children under supervision of
an adult. Never give this product to a child to use or play by him
or herself. Keep this product out of reach of children.
8. Do not let this product come in direct contact with steam,
vapor, water, or liquids of any kind. Such contact can cause
irreparable damage that is not covered by warranty.
9. When not in use, put the handle in the transparent sleeve and
store it in a tightly sealed box to avoid moisture and decay.
Damages resulting from improper storage are not covered by the
10.do not using this product for eye examination, Never use this
product to examine the eyes of infants or young children.
11.The cable in this product have been strictly tested. To ensure
safe use, do not replace it.
12.The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S.
Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory
agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an
authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I
will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item
before shipping of the item,if you have any question,please sent
message to us before you bid.
Seller's business name:Zhengzhou RXD Electronic Co., Ltd
For best picture quality, the following specifications are
1. IBM PC compatible computer
2. Intel Pentium III processor or above
3. 128M RAM or above
4. At least one USB port (For best effect, USB 2.0 port is
5. WinXP,Win 7 or Vista home edition or professional edition with
CD-ROM and a 40G or higher hard disc.
1. DSP: High Quality Digital Image Monarch Processor.
2. Sensor: high-quality CMOS sensor,2.0M pixel(hardware,no
3. Resolution: 1600X1200,640X480
4. Picture format:bmp
6. Interface: USB2.0
7. Frame rate: 30 frames/sec (Max),when Resolution at 640X480
8.Lighting:6 X LED around the camera lens
9.Focal distance: 5mm - infinity(when Focal distance infinity,the
microscope as a webcam,can not magnify).
11.USB microscope Diameter: 8.2mm
13.USB cable length:165cm
14.Reflector tube Diameter: 9.7mm
Digital Pen Camera X 1
Reflector tube X 1
Rubber sleeve X 1
Metal bracket X 1
Steel sleeve X 1
Small Black Specula X 1
Big Black Specula X 1
Software CD (User manual included) X 1
Limitations and exclusions Please keep all the receipts of your
purchase in a safe place. You need to produce the unaltered and
original receipts to receive warranty coverage.
The warranty only covers the product if it is used under normal
operation conditions.However, the following are not covered by the