Product Name:Left and Right Open Direction Pneumatic Bus Door
Mechanism For Yutong Coach Bues
Application: tour bus,intercity bus,coach.
System Component: Rotary actuator, Shaft assembly and Door panel assembly.
1) The actuator provides rotary motion and “Lift-to-latch” feature.
A double acting cylinder drives a splined shaft through a helical
ball cage to provide rotary motion. When the door reaches the
closed position, the actuator lifts the door shaft and door panel
approximately 10mm,enabling latches on the door panel to engage
mating wedges on the door jambs.The door panel is held closed as
long as air pressure is applied the actuator.
2) The shaft assembly is designed for easy installation and
3) The door panel can be specially designed to match with full bus
design. It is made of aluminum alloy, which has the attributes of
light weight, high strength and long life.
2. Operating principle:
1) Auto operation :When “open” or “close” switch is pushed, the 5-way 2-position
solenoid valve will be actuated, which drives linear pneumatic
cylinder move up and down. Through splined shaft,the linear motion
transfer to rotation, which cause the door open or close.
2) Emergency release: In case of emergency, rotate the emergency valve 90 degree to
release the air pressure. The door panel will drop as soon as air
pressure in the cylinder is low. Push the door panel manually to
open the door
3) Sensitive edge: In case the passenger or other items are clamped during the
vehicle door closing, the door panel will be lifted and actuate the
limit switch to reverse the motion to open the door.
3. Main Parameter:
Maximum torque in locked position (@90 psi
Recommended door shaft rotation
-40°C to 80°C
5.51”w x 12.50”d x 4.53”h
Local wedge lock
Door closing time
Door opening time