Two doors Access Control Board With Power Box
GD-K2 Access control Panel is built on flexible, open technology to
provide management, real-time monitoring , and control of your
access control system-all from a browser, with no additional
software to install. Our secure Web-hosted infrastructure and
centralized online administration reduce your IT costs and allow
you to easily manage all of your access points in a single
location. GD-K2's versatile design features take care of present
and future needs with ease and efficiency. It is one of the most
rugged and reliable controllers on the market, with a multitude of
built-in features. The GD-K2 can communicate at 38.4 Kbps via
RS-485 configuration or Ethernet TCP/IP networks. It can store up
to 30,000 cardholders. SDK (Software Development Kit) is available
for the customer to integrate the controller into existing access
control software or to develop new software.
1. There are over-current protection, over-voltage protection,
reversal protection for the power supply and all the input and
2. Multiple hardware protection measure
3. It can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV,
fire alarm, BAS(building automation system) and other systems to
configure total security system.
4. The controller support different wiegand format, and can connect
to different reader, including ID card reader and Mifare card
5. Connect with variety of sensors, alarms, exit buttons, electric
lock and other devices.
6. Using either serial or TCP/IP communication, it provides
reliable network system
7. It is easy to manage the system by browser from client PC. There
is no need to install software on each client.
8. Normal open after first punch card can be setup
9. Real-time Monitoring of Door status
10. Using the management software, it allows real-time monitoring
and control of door opening and closing of the whole system.
11. Interlock function
12. Link different doors with special logic that one door is Open,
others should be closed.
14. Duress Mode
15. SDK available
16. The system integrator can use the SDK to integrate the hardware
into their existing access control software system or to develop a new software.
|CPU||32bit MIPS CPU|
|Flash Memory||256M bits|
|Power / Current||DC 9.6V-14.4V, Rated Max.1A|
|Reader Port||4ea (26bit Wiegand, 8bit Burst for PIN)|
|Baud Rate||38,400bps (Recommended) / 9600bps, 19,200bps, 57,600bps
|Input Port||6ea (2 Exit Buttons, 2 Door Sensors, 2 Aux)|
|Output Port||2ea (2 FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 5A@36VDC/8A@30VAC)|
|2ea (2 Aux FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 2A@30VDC)|
|LED Indicator||Yes, LED indication for communication, power, status and punch card|
|Operating Temperature||0°to +55°C|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 80% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Dimension (L*W)mm||160(W)*106(H)(single board )|
|345(W)*275(H)*70(D)(with power supply and metal box)|