1. The pharmaceutical industry is used to prepare ferric ammonium
phosphate (as blood), sodium citrate (as a blood transfusion
agent). Can be used as an antidote to alkaline poisoning.
2. The food industry is used to make refreshing drinks and as a
candy sour agent.
3. The electroplating industry is used as a pH adjuster for
4. The printing and dyeing industry is used as a dyeing agent for
5. Can be used as metal cleaner, grease antioxidant, concrete
retarder, boiler cleaning agent, non-toxic plasticizer, pipeline
cleaning agent, etc.
6. As a chemical reagent, used as a sequestering agent, used to
prepare a buffer solution, measure blood potassium, and determine
strontium, nitrite, oxygen and water.