1. Class I Biosafety Cabinet does not protect the product from
contamination because un-purified room air constantly enters into
2. As a partial containment unit, the Class I Biosafety Cabinet is
suitable for work involving low to moderate risk agents (Biosafety
Levels 1,2 and 3) where there is a need for containment, but not
for product protection.
3. Unlike conventional fume hood, the HEPA filter in the Class I
Biosafety Cabinet protects the environment by filtering air before
it is exhausted.
4. With the negative pressure, personnel protection is made
possible by constant movement of air into the work area.
1. soft touch control panel, LCD display.
2. UV lamp for sterilization.
3. stable air flow system; provide firm protection to person and
4. energy-saving, high efficiency, low noise.
5. one piece 304 stainless steel work stable, easy for cleaning
|External Dimensions: mm||550*395*730|
|HEPA Filter||99.999%efficiency at 0.3 um|
|Noise Level||≤55 dB|
|Work surface height||No|
|Main Body Construction||PMMA|
|Operation table||304 stainless steel|
|Standard Accessory||Fluorescent Light, UV lamp*2|