PVC Coated Overlay MCO-W model is suitable for laminating with most
pvc sheets printed by various printers. It features high adhesion,
no color change and deformation.
It is applicable to almost all sheet printed by various ink. It
features excellent peeling strength and long aging time.
|Vicat softening point ||72±2 ℃|
|Heating Shrinkage ratio ||≤10 %|
|Tensile Strength||≥40 MPa|
|Thickness in mm||0.04,0.05,0.06,0.08,0.10|
|Peel Strength (90°, 300mm/min)||≥6.0 N/cm|
|Aging time (65℃ temp./95% humidity )||＞200 hours|
| Suitable ink||offset and silk screen printing UV ink, Pigment and dye ink for
inkjet printing as well as digital printing ink|
1. Size: in roll or sheet, A4, A3 or as per customer requirements
2. Thickness: 0.04,0.05,0.06,0.08,0.10
3. Color: transparent with one-side coating.
4. Package method: by roll or 500 sheets per bag/4 bags per paper
carton, or as per customer requirements.
5. Storage condition: Sealed, moisture-proof, room temperature
under 40℃, Keep it horizontally, avoid heavy pressing and direct