The Professional Household Manual Ceramic Sharpening Steel
Apply to kitchen knives, fruit knives, chef knives,etc.
1. High-performance ceramics ensureeffective sharpening results.
2.Super hard ceramic rodsfor durable use.
3. Stainless steel ring ensure thesafety when sharpening.
1. Place the plastic tip on the end of the sharpening rod on a
solid surface.Apply lightly downward pressureto avoid slipping during use.
2. Place heel of your blade at the top of sharpening rod at
preferred20 degree angle. Sharpen the knife from heel to tip and repeat 2-3times,then turn
to the other side of the knife until blade sharp,
General speaking,use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
3. Clean the knife with water or wiper and dry it after use;Clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. Toprevent fallingfrom height when using.
2.Keep stable when sharpening.