RFID Label NXP Ntag216 White Coated Paper Label Customized size
Blank Label with printing
Standard: IS0 14443A
Chip type: Ntag216
Working mode: read or write
Read distance: reader(1~5cm) (Reader dependent)
Data retention: 10years
|product name||NXP Ntag216|
|Material||Paper(PVC PET options)|
DIA 25MM,other size options
packing:15pcs in a bag, 32bags in a carton. Carton size: 48x23x14cm,
48x23x18cm, 48x23x25mm, etc. or on your request
| || |
|Working Environment||Working life: 5-10 years|
Store temperature: -25 °C ~50 °C
Humidity 20% ~ 90%RH
Working temperature: -40 °C~ 65 °C
|Reading & Writing distance||1-5cm for HF|
|Application||Library,File Management,Access Control,Ticket,E-Payment,Mobile
|Disclaimer||The showing picture is only for your reference of our product. All
related to intellectual property rights of trademark belongs to
trade mark companies.|
Freqent Asked Question for NFC label
What information can it be stored ?
It can store a whole set of diverse data types. Data varies depends
on the type of tags used and different tags have different memory
capacities correspondingly. For example, you may choose to store a
telephone number or a URL ( web address ) .
How to encode it ?
You need to use an NFC enabled cell phone such as a newer
BlackBerry or Nokia or the Nexus S running Android. Meanwhile you
should download a matched App and you can be encoding your tags
Which phones have NFC function?
Samsung Galaxy S II, Wave 578, S5230, SHW-A170K; Google Nexus S,
Nokia Astound, Motorola MC75A HF; Blackberry Bold 9900 and 9930; As
well as dozens more Android phones.
Will NFC tags replace QR Codes ?
This is a big question and we think that it will not. We commonly
feel that they sit alongside each other and have their advantages
and disadvantages at the same time. But users experience with the
former one is generally experiencing better.
NTAG213 / NTAG215 / NTAG216
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
- Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Operating distance up to 100 mm (depending on various parameters as
e.g. field strength and antenna geometry)
- 7-byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- UID ASCII mirror for automatic serialization of NDEF messages
- Automatic NFC counter triggered at read command
- NFC counter ASCII mirror for automatic adding the NFC counter value
to the NDEF message
- ECC based originality signature
- Fast read command
- True anticollision
- 50 pF input capacitance
- 180, 540 or 924 bytes organized in 45, 135 or 231 pages with 4
bytes per page
- 144, 504 or 888 bytes freely available user Read/Write area (36,
126 or 222 pages)
- 4 bytes initialized capability container with one time programmable
- Field programmable read-only locking function per page for the
first 16 pages
- Field programmable read-only locking function above the first 16
pages per double page for NTAG213 or per 16 pages for NTAG215 and
- Configurable password protection with optional limit of
- Anti-tearing support for capability container (CC) and lock bits
- ECC supported originality check
- Data retention time of 10 years
- Write endurance 100.000 cycles
We always focused on providing to end users and distributors with
the better products, faster
delivery and more favorable price. We offer products as Inlay,
Label, On-Metal Tag, Laundry Tag,
Jewelry Tag, paper Ticket, Token, and Wristband etc. Also we can
offer custom printed, roll, fanfold,
sheet, digital and stock labels, inlay or tags. Our commitment is
to meet your most demanding Tag needs.
1. Q. How to order ?
1) Client supply the requirement details & vector artwork.
3) Order is confirmed.
4) We send client the PI and artwork proof.
5) PI and artwork proof are confirmed by client, then do the
6) Start production once the payment is confirmed.
8) Delivery by DHL /UPS/Fedex/ TNT, or by Sea, or by Air.
2. Q. Can we get free samples?
Yes ,we offer free samples, with shipping and taxes paid by the
3. Q. What is the minimum order quantity?
The MOQ for dry inlays is 1000pcs, for wet inlays or labels is
1000pcs,for other special tags is 1000pcs. for cards is 1000pcs.
4. Q. What is the lead time?
7-10 days below 20,000pcs after T/T payment, for other products
please contact us for details.
5. Q. What is the payment term?
The payment term is T/T, PayPal, Western Union before shipment.
6. Q. What chip inside of your product?
As your request, normally SLE6636/36E original.
you can choose ISSI chip series,SLE chip series,24C chip series and
AT88SC chip series etc.
7. Q. After-sale service:
- All products will have been strictly quality checked in house
- All products will be well packed before shipping.
- All our products have 1 year warranty. And we sure the product will
be free from maintenance within warranty period.