YYF-50 Computerized Slow Strain Rate Corrosion Testing Machine with
Precision Load Sensors
- This tester is a research of new microcomputer control slow strain
rate constant corrosion test machine by Shanghai Bairoe test
instrument co., ltd. The machine uses high precision load sensors,
high resolution several mining system in data collection, can make
the load, deformation and displacement quantity, time and data
processing and display, as well as load, deformation and
displacement automatic high speed closed-loop PID controlled.
AEC-1000 measurement and control system chooses SMT components,
produced by automatic mounted system production, quality is stable,
long-term reliable operation. Test software running on windows
platform, the domestic initiative of the test control routing
design, high grade 3 operation test data processing model,
automatic save test data, can also be tested after suspend of
sudden power off, the test conditions and the test results can be
automatic inventory, dynamic display the test data and the test
curve, can be printed.
- This slow strain rate (SSRT) constant corrosion (SCC) testing
machine is mainly used for inspection, research of metal material
static lasting tensile, creep, stress corrosion and the mechanical
property test, etc can be used in NaOH, NO3, H2S, CL solution, methanol, N2O4, NH3, wet air and water, and other media environment of metal stress
corrosion damage characteristic test.
- Loading unit is the independent modular servo drive unit,
reasonable structure compact, powerful function, flexible
installation and configuration, can satisfy various kinds of
models for different loading unit to install location demand.
- This tester is necessary equipment for steel, aviation, aerospace,
petrochemical industry, scientific research institutes,
universities and slow strain stress corrosion test for material
- It is avilable to test CFT and CT.
- Event data can be saved, test can continue to be interrupted when
the power supply test.
- The machine Supports more than 20 days of continuous testing.
- Four specimen can be tensile test at one time.
- Support for multi-language user-interface extendibility,
pre-installed with American English and Simplified Chinese.
- Dynamic display of load, displacement, deformation and real-time
testing curve on the screen.
- Closed loop control of channels such as load, displacement,
deformation, etc. Smooth switching in between.
- Domestically pioneered open-testing-method settings. Engineers may
set up testing projects then operators may employ the projects for
testing, greatly reduced the difficulty of the operations and the
requirement in the skills and trainings of the operator.
- Domestically pioneered process-oriented design of testing control.
Provides users with intuitive testing control procedures and a wide
range of instruction types. Also supports dynamic instruction
- Domestically pioneered highly efficient three-level operation model
of testing data processing. Supports open testing data processing,
appending custom testing data items and re-inspection of processed
- Rounding off of numerical testing data complies with GB 8170-87
(UDC511.1/2) Rules of Rounding Off for Numerical Values, supports
rounding off in sections and custom rounding off.
- Characteristic testing data can be marked on testing graphs.
- Capable of statistical operations on testing data (average,
standard deviation, coefficient of variance).
- Automatic requesting for testing result data, also capable of
launching an advanced analysis to inspect the data.
- As many as 20 layers of sensor linear compensation, elevates the
precision of the instruments to the next level.
- Support saving, instant retrieving and inspection of testing
- Capable of re-analyzing test data and curves, and partial zooming
of testing curves at will.
- Open testing report, support custom testing template, automatic
generation of testing report, which can be printed, previewed or
saved as files.
- Integrated with software limit protection, hardware travel limit
protection and full scale overload protection.