Modern front-wheel drive cars typically combine the transmission
(gearbox and differential) and front axle into a single unit called
a transaxle. The drive axle is a split axle with a differential and
universal joints between the two half axles. Each half axle
connects to the wheel by use of a constant velocity (CV) joint
which allows the wheel assembly to move freely vertically as well
as to pivot when making turns.
In rear-wheel drive cars and trucks, the engine turns a driveshaft
(also called a propellor shaft or tailshaft) which transmits
rotational force to a drive axle at the rear of the vehicle. The
drive axle may be a live axle, but modern rear wheel drive
automobiles generally use a split axle with a differential. In this
case, one half-axle or half-shaft connects the differential with
the left rear wheel, a second half-shaft does the same with the
right rear wheel; thus the two half-axles and the differential
constitute the rear axle.
Drive Axle Research and Development
Establishes the national standard industry's technologically
shaft axle testing center.
• The test center was certified ISO/IEC 17025 and CNAS in February
• Its open platform is equipped and capable for testing various
|Key Testing Equipment|
|GPARTS lives on innovation. Our research and development team
ceaselessly endeavors to surpass our competitors and maintain our
All new quality products come through its rigorous design
philosophy, putting the risks tendencies in the design stages, thus
guaranteeing better quality in each product model and higher
|• Load analysis|
• Modal analysis
• Boot designs stress analysis
• Boot warping stress analysis
|• Sustaining production and equipment management to GKN’s
• Inject industry’s high-end and advanced technical and management
• A stable development team with 15 or more years of experiences in
• A long-term collaboration with Shanghai Jiao Tong University and
Institute of Technology.
1. Q: Do you have a catalogue? Can you send me the catalogue to have a
check of all your products?
A: Yes , We have product catalogue . Please contact us on line or
send an Email for the catalogue.
2. Q: I need your price list of all your products, do you have a price
A: We do not have a price list of all of our products. Because we
have so many items,and it's impossible to mark all of their price
on a list. And the price are always changing because of the
producing cost. If you want to check any price of our products,
please feel free to contact us.We will send offer to you soon!
3. Q: What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown
cartons. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the
goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization
4. Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery or by copy of BL.
We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you
pay the balance.
5. Q: What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
6. Q: How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your
advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items
and the quantity of your order.
7. Q: Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We
can build the molds and fixtures.
8. Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but
the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
9. Q: Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery and we have a strong
quality control team .
10. Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our
customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do
business and make friends with them, no matter where they come