|Product Name:||D-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate|
|Synonyms:||Natural Vitamin E|
|Appearance:||White to off-white powder|
D-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate is a white to off-white
crystalline powder with little or no odor or taste. The active
ingredient, vitamin E succinate, is derived from natural sources,
i.e. from edible vegetable oils, and is produced by suitable
physical and chemical means. It is intended for use as vitamin E in
the dietary supplement, food and Pharmaceuticals industry.
The active substance is d-Alpha tocopherol Succinate. It is also
named RRR-alpha-tocopheryl Succinate, the only stereoisomer of
alpha-tocopherol found in nature. Natural-source Vitamin E,
d-α-Tocopherol, has the highest biopotency of all the isomeric
forms of Vitamin E.
|Potency,IU/g||1185 IU||1210 IU|
|Test item||Specification||Test results|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder with little or no odor||conforms|
|Identification||1)Should appear positive reaction||conforms|
|2)Should comply with requirement|
|Heavy metal(as Pb)||≤10ppm||conforms|
|Loose Bulk density|| ||0.40g/ml|
|Assay(alpha-tocopheryl acid succniate)||96.0-102.0%||96.89%|
|PAHs test|| || |
|Microbiological test*|| || |
|Total plate count||≤1000cfu/g||conforms|
|Yeasts and moulds||≤100cfu/g||conforms|
|Vitmain E Related Products|
|NATURAL VITAMIN E (d-alpha Tocopherol)||CAS||SPECIFICATIONS|
|D-Alpha Tocopherol Oil||59-02-9*||1000IU, 1300IU, 1400IU, 96%|
|D-Alpha Tocopherol Powder||59-02-9*||500IU, 700IU|
|Mixed Tocopherols Oil||1406-18-4*||25%, 50%, 70%, 90%, 95%|
|Mixed Tocopherols Powder||1406-18-4*||30%, 50%|
|D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Oil||58-95-7*||1000IU, 1100IU, 1360IU, 96%|
|D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Powder||58-95-7*||500IU, 700IU, 950IU|
|D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate Powder||4345-03-3*||1185IU, 1210IU|
1. anti-aging, reduce wrinkles and maintain a youthful appearance.
2. Reduce cell oxygen consumption, makes more endurance, helps
relieve leg cramps and stiff hand, foot condition.
3. Antioxidant protects the body cells from toxic free radicals.
4. Improve lipid metabolism, prevent coronary heart disease,
5. Preventing cancer, inhibit tumor growth; prevent many chronic
diseases; prevention of inflammatory skin diseases, alopecia;
prevent hemolytic anemia, red blood cells so that protection is not
easy to break.
1. Pharmaceutical- Vitamin E TPGS greatly enhances the absorption, bioavailability
and effectiveness of pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs)
2. Dietery supplements - Vitamin E TPGS is used to formulate supplements, especially
those created to improve labsorption of vitamin E and other
lipophilic nutrients and nutraceuticals
3. Food and Beverage - Vitamin E TPGS can be employed to fortify foods and beverages,
sports drinks, water and juices
4. Personal Care - TPGS serves as an ethanol free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating
emulsifier/excipient in personal care and cosmetic applications
5. Animal Nutrition Products - Vitamin E TPGS supplies a highly absorbable and bioavailable
vitamin E for animals that do not efficiently absorb traditional
forms of vitamin E.