92% high alumina ball with cool isostatic pressing size 1" inches
The characteristics of the grinding media are:
(1) Higher density;
(2) higher hardness;
(3) higher wear resistance;
(4) Grinding efficiency is higher.
(1) for high speed agitating mills;
(2) a grinding machine as a grinding material for ceramic raw
(3) glazes of ceramics factory, cement factory and enamel factory;
(4) For glass processing, due to the advantages of high density and
And high wear rate. During the grinding/grinding process, the
ceramic balls will not
When decomposed, they also do not contaminate the abrasive
(5) Mixing and crushing procedures for ceramics, glass, glazes and
And the plastics industry.
(1) For wet grinding methods:
A. The final assembly of the ball in the ball mill is 55%.
Empirical formula: M = 3.14 * R2 * D * L * 25% / 1000
(Note: M = number of alumina balls added to the alumina ball added
D = alumina ball density (g / cm3)
D = density of alumina balls (g / cm 3)
R = radius of the ball mill
RADIUS r = radius of the ball mill ball mill
L = length of the ball mill
Length l = length of ball mill ball mill)
New installation for ball mills, loading specifications and
The ball depends on the size and weight of the ball mill.
B. Increase the volume of the ball = initial amount of the ball *
wear rate * grinding time
(2) For dry grinding methods:
Dry grinding is widely used in mining, ceramics, powder and other
We have developed grinding media wear for separating industrial raw
Low toughness, wear-resistant dry grinding ball, solves grinding
A wide range of raw material contamination problems.
Grinding ball is more than dry grinding depending on the hardness
of the raw material
And rough grinding.