Squeeze Pharmaceutical Medicine Tube , Aluminum Packaging Tube for
1. CAP: Color-white/red/blue/yellow; material-HPPE.
2. Aluminum Slugs: Aluminum＞99.7% pure.
3. Internal Lacquer: Type-Epoxy Phenolic Resin.
4. External Base Coat: Type-Enamel; Color-White (can customize).
5. Color Ink: up to 6 colors, Supplier-Shanghai DIC.
6. Latex at the end: PPG.
7. Manufacturing Environment: 100000-ton cleaning production
8. Equipment: Germany PSG fully automatic production line.
9. The standard of Inspection: in accordance with British Standard
1. Scale. Top 3 manfuacturer of collapsible aluminum tubes in whole
China, with annual capacity of 300 million pcs.
2. Experience. Nearly 40 years' accumulated specialized producing
experience in this field.
3. Production Lines. Full automatic production lines from Germany
4. Quality. All select superior raw material, with mature producing
technology and high standard quality control and inspection system,
we can greatly guarantee the quality.
5. Price. Factory direct sells, offering you the most competitive
>6. >Service. Quick response on quotation, sample and after-service.
1. Are you trading company or manufacturer?
We are the 3rd largest manufacturer in this industry in China.
2. How to get samples?
Samples without customized printing are free.
Also we can customize samples with your design for your testing at
local, but it will take some charges.
3. How long is your delivery time?
Generally it is within 30 days after we sign the contract and
confirm the artwork.
4. What's your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.
British Standard (BS2006-86):
|British Standard of Aluminum Collapsible Tube BS2006-1984|
|Sheet3 Size Standard|
|Tolerance of Diameter|
|Tolerance of Length|
|Tube Wall Thickness||Shoulder Thickness|| |
|Max||Min||Max||Min||Shoulder Angle Standard|
|mm||mm||mm||mm|| ||mm||mm||mm||mm|| |
|60||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|13.5||75||60 or 70||0.11||0.07||0.5||0.3||90℃ or 120℃ or 126℃|
|16||100||80||0.12||0.08||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|19||110||95||0.13||0.1||0.65||0.35||120℃ or 126℃|
|22||130||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.65||0.35|| |
|25||150||95 or 115||0.14||0.1||0.7||0.4||No Standard|
|40|| ||200||115||0.16||0.11||0.75||0.45|| |
|45||±0.25||200||115 or 135||0.18||0.12||0.9||0.5|| |
A. Plastic on-sert nozzle No.2 tube
B. Metric (V thread) open nozzle
C. Metric (V thread) sealed nozzle (membrane)
D. Extended Plastic Nozzle
E. Extended Nozzle
F. Plastic on-sert nozzle