Matcha Shortbread Cheesecake Cups
This cheesecake cup is packed with all the flavors and textures you
want: fruity, buttery, velvety, and crunchy!
Makes 3-6 servings.
An original recipe prepared for us by Probably This.
For the Matcha Shortbread Cookies:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Aiya Cooking Grade Matcha
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened and at room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted to remove lumps or impurities
For the Cheesecake Cream:
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature and soft
- 2 Tbsps coconut cream or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
For the Roasted Fruit:
- 2 - 3 whole stone fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines!)
- 2 Tbsps raw sugar
- 1 tsp melted coconut oil
- 1 teeny tiny pinch of salt