Brand New Truck Air Spring for Goodyear A01-760-0335 Industrial Air
Spring Air Bag Bellow
Production Description : Brand New Truck Air Spring for Goodyear A01-760-0335 Industrial Air
Spring Air Bag Bellow
OE No.: 2B0335
DOUBLE CONVOLUTED AIR SPRING
Model No.: 2B0335
Design height :200mm
Deflection (Height min) :80mm
Deflection (Height max) :275mm
Working stroke :195mm
Loading cap.at 3.0 bar :6.2kN
Loading cap.at 7.0 bar :16.35kN
Air springs are the only load support product that
provide BOTH leveling capacity and improved ride
comfort. Only air springs give you load support that is
adjustable for your specific load. Add air when riding loaded
to ensure your vehicle is level for a safer, more comfortable ride.
Deflate the air springs when riding unloaded for optimal ride
The Benefits of Air Spring
1. Eliminate Squat
Is the rear end of your vehicle sitting low from a heavy load? This
is called squat or sag. Lift it back up where it belongs and enjoy the benefits listed
below. This is especially beneficial while towing: adjust the
air springs to accept the tongue weight of the trailer.
2. Reduce Poor Braking and Steering
The two front tires bear the majority of braking and steering. Air
spring ensures that weight is properly distributed to all four
tires for optimal braking and steering.
3. Eliminate Rough Ride
Progressive rate air springs significantly improve ride quality by
better absorbing road inputs, while keeping your tires on the
road for better handling.
4. Eliminate Poor Headlight Aim
Your headlights should be on the road and not in the trees. Only
level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight
aiming—critical for safe night driving.
We Proudly Offer the Highest Quality Replacement Air Springs that
Exceed OEM Requirements.
|Long lasting service on almost all tryck and trailer air
|Absorb road shock to help tractors and rigs last longer.|
|Cut down on vibration and driver fatigue.|
|Long trouble free service,constant leve; hauling,quite cushioned
|1.A wide range of products|
|2.Accept OEM order|
|3.Affordable, safe and efficient logistics services|
We are professional air suspension producer and supplier. We provide various products, such as, air spring, air shock, air
compressor, air suspension spare parts and so on. We also supply truck air spring, cabin air spring, industrial air spring.
Warning and Tips
Maintenance of the air springs, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that
they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct
fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and
impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque.
For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning
properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to
manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce
your overall maintenance expense.
Air Spring Installation
- Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have
all the necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair
- Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are
performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers
- If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from
a qualified suspension specialist, the suspension
manufacturer or the air spring manufacturer; This can save you
a lot of time and aggravation later in the job.
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear
and damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock
absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length
for cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air
suspension become more accessible. Check for wear or
damage of the frame hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque
rods, the trailing arms and the air spring mounts. When it is
necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external
damage, deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring
mounting plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation
and observe the tightening torques. Never use old
bolts, because these can fall out.
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it
is functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should
move from the neutral position up to the intake position. This
lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the
neutral position. This lets air into the springs, which brings
the arm back to the neutral position. That opens the
exhaust valve, allowing air to escape until the arm returns to
the neutral position. Then check the driving level.
If you have any questions,pls do not hesitate to contact with me.
Contact Name: Yolanda Xie
Tel : 86 020 36163613
Tel: 0086 18818902884 (WhatsApp)