Single Convoluted Air Suspension Springs For Goodyear Truck
Suspension Parts OEM 1B9 - 202
Production Description : Single Convoluted Air Suspension Spring
OE No: 1B9-202
Model No: 1B6501
Working stroke :100mm
Measurement d max :240mm
Air springs are the only load support product that provide BOTH
leveling capacity and improved ride comfort. Only air springs give
you load support that is adjustable for your specific load. Add air
when riding loaded to ensure your vehicle is level for a safer,
more comfortable ride. Deflate the air springs when riding unloaded
for optimal ride quality.
The Benefits of Air Spring
1. Eliminate Squat
Is the rear end of your vehicle sitting low from a heavy load? This
is called squat or sag. Lift it back up where it belongs and enjoy the benefits listed
below. This is especially beneficial while towing: adjust the
air springs to accept the tongue weight of the trailer.
2. Reduce Poor Braking and Steering
The two front tires bear the majority of braking and steering. Air
spring ensures that weight is properly distributed to all four
tires for optimal braking and steering.
3. Eliminate Rough Ride
Progressive rate air springs significantly improve ride quality by
better absorbing road inputs, while keeping your tires on the
road for better handling.
4. Eliminate Poor Headlight Aim
Your headlights should be on the road and not in the trees. Only
level and stable vehicles provide safe and proper headlight
aiming—critical for safe night driving.
|1.A wide range of products|
|2.Accept OEM order|
|3.Affordable, safe and efficient logistics services|
We are professional air suspension producer and supplier. We
provide various products, such as, air spring, air shock, air
compressor, air suspension spare parts and so on. We also supply
truck air spring, cabin air spring, industrial air spring.
Guangzhou Tech Master Auto Parts Co. Ltd. is a professional company specializing in developing, producing
and exporting air suspension parts, such as, air spring, air strut,
air shock absorber, air compressor, power steering pump, steering
rack, control arms, other spare parts and suspension accessories,
especially for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Lincoln, and
Ford. We also supply other models of the air suspension parts and a
series of high-grade heavy truck front and rear air springs.
Warning and Tips :
Maintenance of the air springs, Vehicle Check-List
- Check the air lines and devices of leakage and that
they turns freely.
- Check the bellows bearing for damage, correct
fastening, deformation, sharp edges.
- Check the shock absorbers for operation and
impermeability as well as tightness and bearing.
- Periodically, check nuts and bolts for proper torque.
For specific recommendations see manufacturer's manual.
- Check axle suspension, trailing arms and rods for wear.
- Check height control valve to see that it is functioning
properly. A properly maintained valve will save unneeded maintenance expense.
- Routine inspection of all of the above according to
manufacturer's instructions, will extend the life of your vehicle and reduce
your overall maintenance expense.
Air Spring Installation
- Before you start installing air springs, make sure you have
all the necessary tools and equipment to perform the repair
- Familiarize yourself with the suspension on which you are
performing the repair by reviewing the manufacturers
- If you are in doubt about something, ask for assistance from
a qualified suspension specialist, the suspension
manufacturer or the air spring manufacturer; This can save you
a lot of time and aggravation later in the job.
Important tips to remember when installing a new unit
- Check levelling valve, linkage and transmission parts for wear
and damage and if necessary replace the damaged parts.
- Check that the shock absorber for leakages and take a shock
absorber test. A defective shock absorber must be replaced.
- Once the air lines are disconnected, check their entire length
for cracks or other damage. Replace worn parts.
- With the air spring removed, other parts of the air
suspension become more accessible. Check for wear or
damage of the frame hangers, trailing arm bushings, torque
rods, the trailing arms and the air spring mounts. When it is
necessary, also replace parts.
- Check bearing for air spring bellow for external
damage, deformation, sharp edges and correct fastening.
- Before installing the new unit, clean the air spring
mounting plates to ensure proper attachment to the suspension.
- Always use new attaching bolts for the installation
and observe the tightening torques. Never use old
bolts, because these can fall out.
- Check the linkage of the levelling valve to see that it
is functioning properly. Under load, the linkage should
move from the neutral position up to the intake position. This
lets air into the springs, which brings the arm back to the
neutral position. This lets air into the springs, which brings
the arm back to the neutral position. That opens the
exhaust valve, allowing air to escape until the arm returns to
the neutral position. Then check the driving level.
If you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact with me.
Contact Name: Anita Huang
Tel : 86 020 36163613
Mobile: 0086 13501538820 (WhatsApp)