1. Heliport Mesh is a stainless steel safety net system
Designed for offshore helicopter landing deck perimeter structures.
(Note: Heliport Mesh is not suitable for anti-skid helicopter
landing deck net applications).
The Heliport Mesh Advantage
Manufactured from 316 Stainless Steel Wire Cable & Tube Frame,
Heliport mesh is extremely resistant to corrosion,
Even in the harshest offshore conditions.
Unlike other safety nets made from synthetic rope / webbing or PVC
coated fencing mesh,
Heliport Mesh will not burn or melt and will not deteriorate with
exposure to UV rays, salt spray, etc.
Given it's longlife expectancy,
Heliport Mesh will dispense with repeated costly installations of
inferior safety net systems and
Should outlast the life span of the facility - install and forget!
Heliport Mesh safety net panels are light-weight, pre-fabricated in
any shape or size ready to install, and can be installed without
All materials and tools required for installation are supplied with
delivery of the safety net panels.
In selecting Heliport Mesh you can be guaranteed of the highest
quality products and materials.
Extensive material testing by thirdparty PMI (Positive Materials
Identification) via spectrometer is
Undertaken with every project and verifies manufacturer's mill and
All relevant documentation and certificates are compiled in a job
(Manufacturer's Data Report) and supplied on completion of the job.
Heliport Mesh has been subjected to rigorous drop / impact testing
under the supervision
Of DNV (Det Norske Veritas) and exceeds
The testing requirements of British CAA CAP437 (latest release
Offshore Helicopter Landing Areas, Safety Nets and Oil & Gas UK
- Helideck Perimeter Safety Nets - Issue 2 - March 2008.
Heliport Mesh can be manufactured with either 316 stainless steel
Copper ferrules (joiners & terminations) depending on client
Heliport Mesh is normally installed by the facility's helideck
However a specialist crew can also be provided if required or
Heliport Mesh Technical Specifications
5. Tube Frame & Netting:
· Wire: 2.4mm ˜ 316 grade Stainless Steel
· Ferrules (joiners): 316 grade annealed Stainless Steel or Copper
· Tube Frame: 19.05mm OD x 1.6mm wall 316 grade Stainless Steel
6. Fastening (installation) Materials:
1.316 Grade Stainless Steel Strapping & Buckles
2. Heliclip (provides positive location for stainless steel
strapping and Heliband)
3. Heliband (isolates stainless steel strapping from perimeter
4. Existing Helideck Perimeter Structure
5. Stainless steel strap tensioning tool&