There is a new and interesting food item, the fired coke. Maybe
many people are not so familiar with this kind of food, but it has
been quite a food craze in American since 2006. Fried coke’s
inventor Abel, a fanatical fryer, sold 16,000 cups in the first two
weeks of the State Fair of Texas. It is a big hit of winning a
greater share of the fast growing snake food service, and we can
supply the custom fried coke food cart to help you with this street
Since Abel’s fried coke recipe is a secret, this recipe comes
pretty close to what he invented in 2006. And surely you can have
your own creativeness.
3 beaten eggs, 2 cups Coca-Cola, 1/4 cup sugar, 3-4 cups
all-purpose flour, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt, vegetable oil
for frying, sugar powder, pure cola syrup
whipped cream, cherries
1. Combine the Coca-Cola, sugar and eggs well in a bowl; Add the
flour, the baking powder and salt and keep stirring until the
batter is smooth and not too thick.
2. Heat the oil to 375 degree in a deep fryer.
3. Spoon 1 1/2 inch dough balls into the fryer and cook for 2-3
mins until golden; remove them to the paper towels to drain.
4. Sprinkle the balls with sugar powder and douse with cola syrup
when they are still hot.
5. Garnish with cream and cherries if desired and serve.
Machines You May Need: