T-302/303 High Voltage Surge Generator
T-302/303 High Voltage Surge Generator is mainly used to discharge
high voltage to the cable and burn down the faulty position, in
conjunction with the Power Cable Fault Locator and Pinpointing
Fault Locator, it can locate and pin-point cable faults like high
resistance, low resistance and flashover faults.
- Surge voltage: 0 ~35kV.
- Nominal capacitor: 2F
- Charge current: 30-50mA
- Max. surge energy: 1000J
- Surge interval: T-302: 6s, T-303: 0-10s adjustable
- Power supply: AC 22010%, 50Hz1%
- Temperature: -10 - +50
- Dimension: 450mm370mm500 mm
- Weight: 30kg
- To cooperate with Cable Fault Locator to locate faults, three modes
selectable to suit different fault, they are DC/Single/Cycle.
- All controlling and operation buttons are on the front panel, easy
- Easy connection to the cable and other instruments, safe to
- There is High Voltage Stop button on the T-303, high safety.
- T-303 can work with T-905 and T-S100 to do the Secondary Impulse
Method fault location.